- 20th March 2020 - Ongoing | Arts and Crafts Bringing Us Together | SOUTH HILL PARK, BRACKNELL
- 28th August - 3rd September 2019 | InsideJob Collective 2019 | TATE MODERN, LONDON
- 29th July - 2nd August 2013 | The Worshipful Company of Clockmakers "Picturing Time" 2013 | SOTHEBY'S, LONDON
- 3rd July - 4th July 2013 | D&AD New Blood | OLD SPITALFIELD MARKET, LONDON
- 27th June - 30th June 2013 | New Natives | THE GALLERY, REDCHURCH ST, SHOREDITCH, LONDON
- 17th June - 21st June 2013 | WSA Degree Show 2013 | WINCHESTER SCHOOL OF ART, WINCHESTER
- 3rd September - 7th September 2012 | Bits & Pieces Exhibition | THE BROOKS SHOPPING CENTRE, WINCHESTER
- 22nd June - 29th June 2012 | Reading Arts Week Exhibition 2012 | PENTA HOTEL, READING
- 9th February - 15th February 2012 | Genius Loci 2012 | WINCHESTER SCHOOL OF ART, WINCHESTER
- Madhat Girls Presents "The Art of Working Women" 2020
Join us to celebrate Women's Day to support women through creativity, collaboration and community. Showcasing leading creatives ranging from film, illustration, photography, AR, graphic design, fine art and interviews. We want to bridge the gap between new and old communities in Woolwich by bringing together art, business and community all in one space.
"We want to promote and normalise the vision of different types of women you can actually relate to; to encourage more females to pursue careers outside of gender-roles, stereotypes and eradicate the fears of the unknown. Help us celebrate the unique women who have worked hard to defy social norms by creating a collaborative Exhibition of Art & Business to show the world the talents that every single one of you possesses."
13th-20th March 2020
artFix, Woolwich, London, SE18 6HZ
Curated by Anthea Wong and Becky Liu
- Various Artist Exhibitions at/with The Lemongrove Gallery
- Danielle O'Connor Akiyama (Canada) - February 2018
- Fabian Perez (USA) - November 2017
- Kerry Darlington (UK) - September 2017
Curated by the team at The Lemongrove Gallery
- Sense and Sensibility 2017
"‘Sense’ – We want to try and interpret some of the 5 senses such as; sight and sound. As well as this we want to interpret the physical sense/feeling within the exhibition.
‘Sensibility’ - Internal/ external sensibility– physical and emotional (senses). We want to allow the audience to access their personal/nostalgic connotations and feelings toward they are seeing/hearing/feeling within the space.
From this it is clear to say our exhibition is going to be audience activated and dependent on their individual aesthetic sensibility and this will result in how they experience the exhibition and what they take away from it. Interested in creating an environment; space influences the audience’s feelings (sensibility), not just the individual pieces. The exhibition would act as a platform for the audience. The purpose is to choose strategically; pieces that reflect certain emotion but not necessarily everyone will have the same sensibility towards them. Including the notion of not specifically using the idea of white cube space but using the whole area as an installation (containing multiple pieces), including the architectural structure."
30th August 2017 - 5th September 2017
Painting Studio, Westside, Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton, Park Avenue, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8DL
Curated by Unie Chen, Hanna Huang, Rachel Whittington and Anthea Wong
- White Into Green 2017
"This exhibition is about blurring the boundaries between the inside and the outside through connecting a series of artworks inspired by nature. This exhibition fuses together digital-based and sculptural pieces with the objective of opening a new door to merge both worlds. The decision of have the artworks separated was from the realisation of how various tools can depict a process within a certain space. The purpose is to develop a physical transition between the inside/ outside, natural/ artificial, realist/ abstract, digital/ physical instead of imposing one over the other."
10th - 13th May 2017 11am - 3pm
The Winchester Gallery, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8DL
Curated by Abigail Day, Erin Liu, Doreen A. Rios, Anthea Wong and Constance Yang
- Altered Books 2016
"Altering books marries two creative and expressive practices: literature and art. Some pieces shown are an interpretation of the content of the book chosen, while some purely utilize the material. In the process of physical alteration, the meaning of the book can be altered too."
December 2016 - February 2017 at The Winchester Gallery and WSA Library
Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton, Park Avenue, Winchester, Hampshire, SO23 8DL
Curated by students from MA Contemporary Curation, Winchester School of Art
- A Single Line of Poetry - Winchester Poetry Festival 2016
"12 Art Proposals by teams Winchester School of Art Fine Art students, based on single lines of poetry by authors from the Winchester Poetry Festival."
7th - 13th October 2016
The Winchester Gallery, WInchester, Hampshire, SO23 8DL
Curated by students from MA Contemporary Curation, Winchester School of Art.
- Bits & Pieces 2012
"A student led exhibition, featuring a vast array of work, which encourages you to consider the ways we view and interact with art."
3rd - 8th September 2012
The Brooks Centre (lower floor), Winchester, Hampshire
Curated by all participating artists.